3-5 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 5 Suspension System for the 2021-2022 Ford Bronco features our precision-manufactured, custom valved remote reservoir coilover shocks to yield the maximum travel possible along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on and off-road. These coilovers also allow for the adjustment of ride height to yield 3-4” of front lift and 2-3” of rear lift over stock 4-door Broncos without the Sasquatch Package. Remote reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade, ensuring sustained shock performance at speed through rough terrain.
To accommodate the increased travel and lift height afforded by the ICON Coilovers, this Stage 5 kit comes with Billet Aluminum Upper Control Arms which provide on-vehicle caster and camber adjustability and feature our patented Delta Joint PRO, which allows for up to 90-degrees freedom of movement.
Stage 5 begins to free up the Bronco's rear suspension articulation while gaining strength and ground clearance with the addition of ICON billet aluminum rear lower suspension links. These links employ dual-durometer greaseless bushings at one end, and massive FK rod ends at the other to provide the best combination of free articulation and ride quality. These billet links also feature on-vehicle length adjustment and replaceable rock skids. The rear shocks are oriented shaft-up with unique triple-rate coil springs to achieve the most rear suspension travel and the best ride quality possible.
This suspension system is designed to provide up to 11.5" of front suspension travel and 14" of rear suspension travel when used with 35X12.50 tires. It may be safely used with 37" and larger tires if using the optional up-travel limiters (sold separately). The factory crash bars on non-Sasquatch equipped Broncos must be removed to clear 35" and larger tires, but ICON now offers a replacement High Clearance Crash Bar set for those who would like to run larger tires and retain the functionality of the crash bars.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- Up to 11.5" front / 14” rear wheel travel with 35” tire fitment
- Vehicle specific tuned remote reservoir front and rear coilover shocks for superior damping and vehicle control, even under hard use
- Adjustable coilovers yield up to 3-4" of front lift height and 2-3” of rear lift height over stock 4-door Broncos without the Sasquatch package
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8” diameter shafts
- ICON engineered coil springs featuring a unique triple rate rear coil design
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pins
- Billet aluminum UCAs for added strength, durability, and on-vehicle caster/camber adjustment for optimum drivability
- UCAs feature the patented (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation.
- Billet rear lower links improve rear end articulation and allow for on-vehicle pinion angle adjustment
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Recommend high clearance crash bars part number 42000, 37" tires require coilover bump stop spacers along with trimming and modifications)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #66: 2 DOOR MODELS WILL SIT TALLER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS.
- APPLICATION NOTE #132: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611075 IN THE FRONT
- APPLICATION NOTE #133: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611074 FOR THE REAR
- APPLICATION NOTE #135: LIFT HEIGHTS & APP NOTES BASED NON-SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES
- APPLICATION NOTE #138: RECOMMEND HIGH CLEARANCE CRASH BARS PART #42000 ON NON-SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES WHEN RUNNING 35" TIRES
- APPLICATION NOTE #139: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES CRASH BAR REMOVAL MAY BE REQUIRED BUT IS NOT RECOMMENDED
- TECH NOTE: Fitment testing done with ICON & OE steering components. Due to tight clearances to front coilovers, certain aftermarket steering components may not be compatible.
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Bronco Raptor
- 48700 (QTY: 1) | 21-UP BRONCO FRONT 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT
- 48500DJ (QTY: 1) | 21-UP BRONCO BILLET UCA DJ PRO KIT
- 44000 (QTY: 1) | 21-UP BRONCO BILLET REAR LOWER LINK KIT
- 48710 (QTY: 1) | 21-UP BRONCO REAR 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT