3-5 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
Features & Benefits
- Prevents tie rods from bending when subject to off-road situations.
- Increase steering link diameter through the weakest section of the tie rod.
- Works for all lift heights when used with the OE inner tie rod end.
- Allows full range of OE toe adjustment.
- Machined from cold rolled 1215 steel, 1" OD.
Difficulty: Moderately Easy | Time: 30 mins-1 hr
Specialty Tools: Basic Hand Tools
Need to locate install help for other JKS products?
Click here to visit our Installation Center!
Where can I find replacemnt parts for my lift kit components?
Click here to shop our Maintenance & Service Packs Collection
All JKS products are protected by a limited lifetime warranty to ensure they are free from manufacturer defects in material and workmanship so you can go with confidence knowing your JKS parts are covered.
- 5 Year, 100,000-mile PLUS Protection
- Free, no cost protection for JKS customers
- Could save thousands on possible repairs
- Easy online application process
- Available for most late model vehicles