With the introduction of the new Ford Bronco and its rock crawling capabilities, we've brought our line of Rock Fighter bumpers to the 2021 Bronco. Designed with heavy trail use in mind, this bumper features high clearance and approach angles. The center of the bumper is a universal light mount ready for up to a 20-inch radius light bar or five cube lights. There are two light mounts for round lights on top, on either side of the low profile top hoop and standard winch mount.
This Bronco front bumper retains OEM parking sensor locations, and there is an adaptive cruise control relocation bracket available. The Rock Fighter has an integrated bumper skid plate featuring louvers to allow airflow to the intercooler. Additionally, we offer an optional 3/16-inch aluminum alloy front skid plate to provide superior protection to the underbelly instead of the OEM plastic skid. There are also two reinforced clevis mounts for ¾-inch D-rings for recovery options if you are in a challenging situation. Designed for off-road function and its aggressive styling, the Rock Fighter looks excellent with any fenders. As always, this is entirely bolt-on and Made in America.
- Modern Radius Plate Steel Design
- Standard Winch Mount
- Universal Light Mount for Up to 20-Inch Radius Light Bar or 5 Cube Lights
- Two Light Mounts on Top for Round Lights
- Optional 3/16" Aluminum Skid Plate
- Vented Lower Panel with Louvers for Intercooler Airflow
- Retains OEM Parking Sensors
- Reinforced Clevis Mounts for ¾-Inch D-Rings
- Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket Available Separately
- Fully Bolt-On
- Made in America