3-5 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
The ICON Impact Aluminum Front Skid protects the Bronco's intercooler and other vulnerable components mounted low on the front end of the 2021 and newer Ford Bronco. Designed for use with ICON's PRO and Trail Series front bumpers, the skid adheres to our design philosophy of keeping armor high clearance and faceted with angles to help your 4X4 slide up and over the rocks.
The skid is constructed of 3/16" thick aluminum plate, CNC laser cut and brake-formed for a precise fit. The aluminum is both light-weight and corrosion resistant, so there's no powder coat finish requiring frequent touch-ups when the skid does its job.
The skid comes with integrated intercooler mounts which replace all variants of the factory Bronco intercooler/skid/recovery brackets, making this kit compatible with both 2.3 and 2.7 liter engines, manual or automatic transmission, regardless of which bumper the Bronco came with from the factory.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3/16" thick aluminum plate for light weight and high strength
- High-clearance maximizes approach angle and off-road performance
- Protects intercooler, diff crossmember and lower A-arm front pivots
- Works with 2.3L or 2.7L engine, manual or automatic transmission
- Works with ICON Impact PRO or Trail Series Front Bumpers
- Easy bolt-on installation with no cutting or drilling
- CNC laser cut and precision brake-formed
- ICON Impact Series Limited Lifetime Warranty
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE
- Not compatible with OE bumpers. Requires ICON PRO Series (part # 45201) or Trail Series (part # 45203) front bumper.
- Not compatible with Bronco Raptor