3-5 DAYS DELIVERY
CUSTOM TOWED-VEHICLE RV WIRING HARNESS, SELECT FORD BRONCO W/O LED TAILLIGHTS #58996
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
With a towed-vehicle RV harness installed, hitching up your vehicle behind your RV is fast and easy. Simply plug the provided 4-way flat connector from the front of the vehicle into the RV's 4-way flat socket. The RV harness uses the vehicle's existing tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, eliminating the need to purchase additional lighting. The vehicle's lights are able to operate in conjunction with your RV's lights, signaling other drivers and functioning just like a standard trailer in tow.
The simple plug-and-play design of CURT towed-vehicle RV harnesses makes installation a breeze, but these custom harnesses are also built for lasting durability. Each harness features integrated block diodes. These diodes isolate the vehicle's electronics from the RV signals in a way that protects them from overheating and short circuiting.
Each CURT towed-vehicle RV harness comes with a 4-way flat extension to reach the RV connector socket, a mounting bracket to help keep the wires ordered and protected on your vehicle and all the necessary hardware for a complete installation.
- Connects a towed vehicle to an RV using a standard 4-way flat trailer plug
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- Integrated block diodes isolate sensitive vehicle electronics from RV signals
- Uses towed vehicle's existing taillights, brake lights and turn signals
- Includes harness, 4-flat extension, mounting bracket and hardware