3-5 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- Shipping and Refund
ReadyLIFT® is excited to announce the first of many premium suspension lift products for the all-new Ford Bronco! The new Bronco is the most popular multi-purpose vehicle introduced in over a decade, and ReadyLIFT has been busy developing exciting new suspension systems that improve the overall look and ride quality of the Bronco.
66-21100 – New Ford Bronco 1.25” front leveling kit. Our dedicated engineers have produced the perfect bolt-on leveling kit for the Bronco that works with or without the factory Sasquatch package lift kit. This new leveling kit consists of two CNC-machined aircraft-grade billet Aluminum top mount strut extensions and two lower strut extensions to achieve the perfect 1.25” front lift for an excellent level stance that adds some muscle the Bronco’s appearance.
This exciting new Ford Bronco leveling kit increases ground clearance, creates a more aggressive appearance stance, and allows the new Bronco owner to upgrade to a giant wheel and tire package. The leveling kit spacers in the 66-21100 1.25” leveling kit are designed to achieve maximum height without creating a ball joint or tie rod bind when the suspension cycles through the entire range of travel. Recommended tire sizes include 315/70R-17 for Bronco’s with the Sasquatch package and 285/70R-17 tires for all non-Sasquatch package Broncos. The maximum tire with trimming is a 35x12.50 on a 9” wide wheel with +18 offset. Depending on trim and package, the full size may vary.
Your trust in ReadyLIFT to provide high-quality, precision-engineered products is extremely important to us. You can be assured that these all-new Ford Bronco products are dialed-in perfectly for this all-new platform.
- Features & Benefits:
- · Aircraft-grade CNC-machined billet Aluminum construction
- · Bolt-on installation – no modifications or cutting required.
- · Achieves maximum lift height without creating tie rod or ball joint bind during suspension cycling.
- · Increases ground clearance.
- · Allows for 315/70R-17 for Bronco’s with the Sasquatch package.
- · Allows for 285/70R-17 tires for all non-Sasquatch packages.
- · Can allow for up to 35x12.50 on a 9” wide wheel with +18 offset with trimming/clearance modifications.