3-5 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- RTR signature design
- RTR Spare Tire Carrier Or OEM Stock Tire Spacer REQUIRED for tires larger than 31-inch *Sold separately*
- *This Item Has A $100 Handling Fee*
- Structural tubular design
- Welded D-ring shackle mounts
- Heavy duty steel plate mounts provide additional mounting provisions for enhanced strength
- Compatible with vehicles with or without backup sensors
- Compatible with OEM Hitch Receiver
- Removable license plate bracket for offroad use
- Design includes an integrated step
- 2 stage powdercoat for added corrosion protection and texture for increased grip
- Utilizes OEM mounting locations - No cutting required
- RTR Rear Bumper weighs 81 lbs
- *Plastic rear bumper equipped Broncos require additional components
Functionality crosses paths with RTR design for the ultimate off-road experience
The RTR Rear Bumper for the 2021+ Ford Bronco is the perfect addition to your Bronco. Designed to withstand the toughest trails, this bumper features a heavy-duty steel construction that can withstand impacts and protect the rear of your Bronco. When combined with the RTR Rear Tire Carrier or OEM Tire Carrier Spacer you can hold up to a 37-inch tire, giving you the freedom to bring along all the necessary gear for your next adventure. The sleek design of the bumper perfectly complements the rugged style of the Bronco, making it a stylish and functional choice for your off-road vehicle. Whether you're tackling tough trails or simply want added protection for your Bronco, the RTR Rear Bumper is the perfect choice.
Designed with the off-road enthusiast in mind
The overall design of the RTR Rear Bumper allows for greater departure angles while you’re on the trails. It is constructed from 1.75 inch DOM (Drawn-over-mandrel) steel tubing which is a type of steel tubing that is created by drawing a tube through a die over a mandrel. The purpose of drawing the tube over the mandrel is to create a seamless, smooth-walled tube with consistent dimensions and a precise inner diameter. This process results in a high-quality, strong and durable tubing that can withstand even the toughest trails. The RTR Rear Bumper also includes welded D-ring shackle mounts, a removable license plate holder, and is compatible with the OEM parking sensors and hitch.
Straight forward installation
The RTR Rear Bumper was designed to be installed with the OEM mounting points to make installation as easy as possible. With that being said, no cutting or modifications are required for installation. If you are replacing your plastic rear bumper on your Bronco, further components are required for installation. You will need the following parts to allow fitment for your parking sensors.
OEM Parking Sensor Compatibility
Straight forward installation
The RTR Rear Bumper was designed to work with vehicles equipped with OEM rear parking sensors. The positioning and alignment of the sensors are designed to be a perfect match for vehicles equipped with the OEM optional steel rear bumper.
Do you have parking sensors, but didn’t get the steel bumper? No problem, just order the sensor retainers for that bumper and use them during your install.
Don’t have rear parking sensors? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered there too. Simply install the provided sensor hole caps that were bespoke designed and manufactured for this exact purpose.
Made in the USA: The RTR Rear Bumper is proudly designed and manufactured in the United States.