For a direct-fit solution built for superior strength, Dana now offers the Ultimate Dana 60® Semi-Float Axle for the Ford Bronco. You can get all the benefits of the celebrated Ultimate Dana 60® axle—like Spicer® Chromoly steel axle shafts, Spicer ring and pinion gearing, a nodular iron diff cover, heavy-duty brackets, and more—while enjoying optimum weight capability.
If you’re upgrading from a stock semi-float, you can reuse all of your wheels and brakes! These semi-float axles are also a perfect choice to match with an Ultimate Dana 44™ front axle, allowing you to reuse factory 5-lug hubs. Get added strength and peace of mind when navigating extreme terrain with the Ultimate Dana 60® Semi-Float Axle.
The Ultimate Dana 60® Semi-Float Axle Features and Benefits
- Double-row tapered roller axle bearings deliver crucial strength and weight capability
- 5- or 6- wheel lug patterns: reuse your wheels when updating from a stock semi-float
- High-strength 35 spline chromoly axle shafts for durability and improved off-road performance
- Nodular iron differential cover provides better protection from obstacles and an eye-catching design
- Fully ABS compatible
- 3 1/2" × 11/32" tubing and heavy-gauge brackets for added strength
- Eaton E-locker or ARB Air Locker options for the ultimate custom selectable traction
- Five ratio options deliver the best setup for your unique rig